In case you don’t know it, Wired is probably the best tech magazine around. They have just put together a security special, an accessible guide to encryption tools already on the market. In a world where cybercrime is transferring wealth on an unprecedented scale, it’s your responsibility to communicate securely.
The article covers:
- How encryption protects our intellectual privacy (and why you should care)
- What encryption can (and can’t) do for you
- Encrypt your life
- Tested: secure messaging services
- How to use Tor
- How to stay safe from online spies
- Communicating in a hostile environment
- Get inside a hacker’s mind
You’ll find the article here.